If you are seeking the perfect smile, it is vital that all dental damage is repaired or concealed. Dental bonds do a little of both and can conceal damage without sealing the entirety of a tooth. Get closer to your perfect smile with a dental bond and these fantastic benefits:
– Common injuries and accidents that bonding treatments are used for include visual defects, stains, discolorations, and even for treating cavities and damage caused by plaque buildup.
– A single dental bond application can last over a decade before it must be reapplied or replaced.
– Resin and porcelain materials used in dental bonding treatments are applied to the tooth to improve the look of teeth or even to repair the physical damage that may have been done.
– Minor malocclusions such as spacing issues and gaps between teeth can be corrected with dental bonding treatments.
– Dental bonds can help to restore the look of a damaged tooth.
– Dental bonding treatments act as tooth-colored treatments that can blend in seamlessly with your natural smile.
– Dental bonding treatments are also used as dental fillings to treat cavities.
Always make time in your life to visit your dentist at Milla Openko, DMD for a bi-annual professional cleaning, and if necessary, to book an appointment with Dr. Milla Openko for a detailed exam of your oral health to determine if you need dental bonding. You can reach our dentist office in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, by calling us at 412.885.5590 . Let us help you get a whiter, brighter smile today!