What are the benefits of dental bonding? Dental bonding works by bonding resin or porcelain materials directly onto teeth to improve their look and function. Because of the materials used, they can blend seamlessly with your teeth to give off a natural look. In addition, they can also provide the following benefits:
– If you have suffered any tooth damage caused by oral accidents or injuries, plaque buildup, cavities, or many other oral health catastrophes, dental bonding can help.
– Dental bonding can repair and restore the appearance of teeth damaged from stains, discolorations or other visual defects.
– If you have teeth with spacing issues or teeth that are slightly misshapen, dental bonding can help.
– When a cavity forms, it needs to be repaired immediately to prevent further damage from occurring. Although dental amalgams are a great option for cavity repair, they have a metal-looking appearance. Dental bonding can be used for a much more natural look.
– If you take good care of your dental bond, each treatment can last over a decade.
If you would like to schedule a dental bonding treatment with Milla Openko, DMD, simply call our dentist office at 412.885.5590 for an appointment in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Dr. Openko, Dr. Dedola, and the rest of our team look forward to helping correct your smile so it can shine brightly for many years to come!