Dental veneers are often used to turn average smiles into masterpieces. A few oral imperfections can affect your smile and consequently, your self-confidence. Dental veneers seek to cover up such imperfections and leave you with an attractive smile that looks and feels healthy.
So how do dental veneers work? Dental veneers are individually crafted for each tooth and placed on the front of any teeth you need to cover. Because they are customizable, they can be crafted to blend seamlessly with your other teeth to accommodate the look and style you are seeking to achieve. How do you know if you might need dental veneers? Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you need a restoration for a single tooth or an entire smile makeover?
- Do you need a damaged tooth restored to blend in with your other healthy ones?
- Are you looking to close a gap between teeth without the need for orthodontics?
- Are your teeth discolored or not the shade of white you are looking for?
- Are any of your teeth slightly curved or misaligned?
- Are you interested in a cosmetic service other than caps or crowns?
If you answered yes to any of the above, our experienced dentists at Milla Openko, DMD can assist you with dental veneers. For more information on dental veneers, or for an oral exam with Dr. Milla Openko or Dr. Dean Dedola at our office in Pittsburgh, state], please schedule an appointment by calling us at 412.885.5590 . We look forward to restoring your healthy, confident smile!